Festival Date: July 16th, 2022 ( 11am – 11pm)
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY VENDOR FEE’S
Food Vendor Application Procedures:
1. Completed application must be received no later than April 1, 2023.
2. Application does not guarantee selection. Initial acceptance and rejection will be emailed by April 10th.
3. If all vendor spots have been filled, We will accept back up applications. You will be notified if you are wait listed.
4. We will only have one vendor for each food no duplicates.
Food Vendor Rules:
1. Vehicle access to vendor spot must be before 10am the day of the festival.
2. Vendor agrees to remain open until 9pm.
3. Vendor space must be clean at the conclusion of fest.
4. No political material may be displayed at the vendor area.
5. Make sure if you are using tents your tents are weighted in the event of inclement weather.
6. All vendor space will be on concrete
7. All vendors are required to get a LaPorte County 1 Day Event Permit. Cost $20
NOTE: Beyond the Beach Music Festival reserves the right to disallow individual food items
where vendor duplication exists. You will be notified of disallowed items, if selected.
*All items and prices must be posted on a menu at the site of sale for entire Festival.